Living on the Edge

10:38:00 AM


I am experimenting away and officially driving myself nuts trying to get this right. I am trying so hard to get down edge mastery, while at the same time still trying to find my style. This little guy is becoming a direct result of my frustration.

Over and over again it seems I take one step forward and two steps back with each painting. I really need to leave a post-it note on my easel to remember everything, but the most important thing I try to remember is to have fun. I may have said this a time or two before.
I feel like I am banging my head up against this wall waiting for a break-through in understanding. I just know that if I keep chiseling away one day a light bulb will go off.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images