Quang Ho Workshop

2:47:00 PM


Let me start by saying I realize just how incredibly blessed I have been to have had the opportunity to study with Quang Ho. I am still pinching myself just in case I dreamed it all. He was on the top of my list to study with whenever the opportunity arose and it did, right in my own town. I am standing next to him in the black shirt and I am going to take this as a sign of great things to come.



I am still digesting everything he told us, but if there is one thing that already know I walked away from this workshop it's that he taught me to see. I know I am not supposed to look at the thing whatever it may be (flower, tree, etc.) but to look at the shapes. I have heard it over and over again, but Quang put it so beautifully that it clicked. I am so excited to carry this forward in my paintings.



I can't tell you everything he told me, because I insist that you experience him for yourself. Quang is so wonderfully kind and generous with his knowledge and time. And what a treat to watch him create them! If you ever get the chance to study with him by all means do it. His approach is wonderful, being both direct, kind, and incredibly encouraging at the same time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images